- Planning for your exhibition requirements
- Shipping to and from site
- Handling your materials onto the exhibition stand space
- Full documentation service
- Tour management and specialist charter
- Customs clearance under temporary import
- Full on-site MHE services (i.e. fork-lift, cranes, etc) and off-site storage of packaging
Over 50 years of cost-effective logistics services
Europa Worldwide Group is celebrating 50 years of success through a company-wide charity initiative by reinforcing its company values.
- We’re a member of IELA – the specialised network of Showfreight agents
- We have detailed global knowledge of import procedures
- We’re experts in road show management for multi-market tours
- We keep exhibitors up to date with the ever-changing laws of importing into complex markets
- We support organisers with build-up and break down, vehicle movements sand customs clearance under temporary import
- We support trade bodies with all export documentation, put together group participations for overseas trade participations for them and arrange export of shipments
All of this is provided through our trusted worldwide network of specialist partners offering local knowledge, with proven reliability and support at every show site worldwide. We help to take the stress out of event management.