We are a privately-owned firm – with 12 sites – offering specialist warehouse, air and sea and Showfreight services plus an unrivalled road freight service to the whole of Europe.
Celebrating our 50th anniversary we at Europa Worldwide Group have a team of 600 people and are represented in six continents, operating in over 120 countries and with three Warehouse sites in the UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and capable person with proven experience in customer service and administration ideally within a logistics environment, to join our lively team at our main Hub in Dartford.
Our new Logistics Administrator will be responsible for customer service and all back office duties involved with distribution for our Europa Dartford customers.
You’ll be working as part of a busy team, you will need to build strong working relationships, establishing a professional and reliable service for all customer requirements.
- Dealing with despatch and receipt operations
- Following SOPs
- Collation and presentation of KPIs
- Dealing with all the office administration and logistics functions
- Data entry and updating the systems and keeping all documentation up to date and organised
- Dealing with stock operations
- Working to tight deadlines based on distribution deadlines
- Dealing with clients and follow up on requests and orders
- Dealing with complaints, customer queries and raising claims
- Coordinating transportation details and advising on any delays or problems that may arise
- Reporting and providing the correct documentation for shipment to customers
- Liaising between the transport and the customers
- Internal and External Customer Service liaison
- Working as a part of the busy team
Ideally you would have previous experience in a Logistics environment, but any experience of Warehouse or Distribution coupled with admin skills and a strong passion for customer service will be a great starting point and as Europa is growing from strength to strength, we want you to grow with us so we provide excellent training to ensure our teams get the most out of work and enjoy a career here.
Personal skills needed include:-
Fast and adaptable learner
Strong, confident personality
Time Management – Handling multiple urgent tasks whilst having the ability to constantly prioritise your incoming workload.
Flexible working approach – Being able to move from one task to another under sometime tight deadlines.
Excellent organisational and communication skills and a good telephone manner
Be computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills used to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to work independently