Details of position
Reporting to the Telesales Manager.
Responsibilities / position in structure
Working as part of the telesales team in Minworth, making 100% outbound calls nationally. Managing sales leads both internal and external, following up specific sales and marketing campaigns and the updating of the CMS tool.
The role will concentrate on producing appointments for Air, Sea, Contract Logistics, European road and Show Freight.
Duties (in order of priority)
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Proactively follow up leads generated from sales campaigns.
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the CMS tool.
- Manage the CMS to a high level.
Qualifications / skills required.
- Computer Literate, confident, enthusiastic, excellent telephone and communication skills and the Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation.
- Computer literate/keyboard skills.
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role.
Particular aptitude/skill required
- Excellent communicator, ambition and ability to meet and exceed targets.