Europa Worldwide Group is a leading logistics and distribution company with representation in six continents and operating in over 120 countries. Established in 1966, we deliver pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide.
Growing rapidly both organically and through acquisitions, we now need to appoint a Claims Handler to support the Group Claims Manager in handling transit liability claims.
Responsibilities / position in structure
- Handling of individual caseload
- Reporting to the Group Claims Manager
- Supported by an administrative team
- Office based
- Salary Guide – circa. £30,000 per annum
Skills / Qualifications
- Good standard of education
- ACII qualified or working towards
- Commercial claims handling experience essential either within an insurer, brokerage or other international haulier.
- Experience of Goods in Transit Claims preferable but not essential.
- Experience of sea and air freight claims advantageous.
- Knowledge of CMR and BIFA advantageous.
- Good time management –working to time constraints
- Good file management and accurate record keeping
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working individually but being part of a team
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated