We are currently recruiting for a Sales Operator to be based at our Leeds (Calder Park, Wakefield) branch.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team! The role purpose is to support the sales staff through administrative duties to allow them to focus on new and existing business development. Along with general office admin, this will also involve the direct communication with the branches customer base via email and phone, along with the utilisation of Europa software.
Key responsibilities include,
- Office administration duties
- Receiving inbound calls from within the branches client base and either redirect the call to the relevant employee or, if they are away from the office, deal with their call correctly in order to satisfy the customer’s needs.
- This will include taking the details of a quote / calculating a price / using your experience and that of others to conclude a sale price / communicate that to the customer / enter the booking onto our system and provide feedback on the shipments progress to the customer.
- Entering the customers bookings onto our system will be a daily task and requires excellent attention to detail
- Logging any activity with the customer onto the CMS system
- Managing all facets of the accounts for which you are responsible, ensuring that credit limits are managed in line with company standards
- Investigating any invoice discrepancies from our customers regarding their invoice.
Attention to detail with a passion for customer service is critical to this role! Time management skills are essential as are communication (phone and writing) skills, the ability to prioritise and to work under pressure of workload is also a necessity.
There is a fantastic progression plan in place for this role. There is scope to develop in to an Account Manager, therefore we are looking for someone with extensive office based customer service experience and some exposure to a sales/telesales environment.
If you have the above experience and want to thrive in a busy environment within a fantastic company that rewards hard work and offers career progression, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply online.