We are currently recruiting for a Sales Operator to be based in our Nottingham branch.
The role purpose is to manage a pool of key accounts alongside the sales team and fully support the Account Managers with the day to day running of their accounts.
Key responsibilities include,
- Managing a pool of key accounts
- Speaking with customers on a daily basis and make bookings accordingly
- Taking the details of a quote / calculating a price / using your experience and that of others to conclude a sale price / communicate that to the customer / enter the booking onto our system and provide feedback on the shipments progress to the customer.
- Entering the customers bookings onto our system will be a daily task and requires excellent attention to detail
- Logging any activity with the customer onto the CMS system
- Managing all facets of the accounts for which you are responsible, ensuring that credit limits are managed in line with company standards
- Investigating any invoice discrepancies from our customers regarding their invoice.
- Problem solving
Attention to detail with a passion for customer service is critical to this role. Time management skills are essential as are communication (phone and writing) skills, the ability to prioritise and to work under pressure of workload is also a necessity.
There is a fantastic progression plan in place for this role. There is scope to develop in to an Account Manager, therefore we are looking for someone with extensive office based customer service experience, excellent problem solving skills and a confident individual who is able to speak with customers directly and deal with tough scenarios. Experience/exposure within a sales environment will be beneficial.
The hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm and the salary is between £18,000-£20,000 (depending on experience). This may be negotiable.
If you have the above experience and want to thrive in a busy environment within a fantastic company that rewards hard work and offers career progression, then we would love to hear from you.
Please note – if you submit your CV, you are giving Europa Worldwide Group Ltd and its subsidiaries consent to hold your personal data.