New to the Europa family, our highly experienced Kent based team have been providing outsourced contact centre services for over 20 years – across sectors and for a variety of recognisable brands.
Operating as the voice of your brand and values, our purpose is to proactively drive sales and loyalty by providing first class service to your customers, supported by meaningful intelligence to our clients to aid continual improvement in the customer experience. Inbound… or outbound we provide seamless services via our multi-channel response handling … answering questions and solving issues quickly and efficiently.
However unique or complex your requirement we’re nimble enough to be able to adapt and respond with a range of first-class options.
- E-commerce product ordering & post sales customer service
- Booking lines
- Membership management services
- Subscription Management
- Out of hours/Overflow Services
- Payment processing
- Outbound contact – customer & employee surveys
- Data capture & back office admin support
- Multi-channel response handling capability
- Dedicated account managers for every account
- Flexible, scalable resourcing using permanent, skilled advisors
- Fully secure environment operating in compliance with PCI and GDPR regulations.
- Integrated platforms enabling real time, proactive management of your activity
- Customer CRM processing system available for clients use or ability to plug into client’s own software
- Digital call recording
- Provide tailored and flexible solutions
- Share learnings and improvements across our clients.
- Honesty & transparency – we’re not just partners but part of your team
- Keep quality at the heart of what we do – ISO 9001:2015 management systems driving quality and continual improvement
- Ensure ongoing investment in innovation, technology & our people
- Connect our clients and customers.
Headed up by Alison Flannery – who has 20 years experience in this sector – the centre prides itself on its successful team support structure, internal progression and development of our staff.
We work hard to engage, empower and value our advisors and, at every level, operate based on a culture of ownership and accountability.
In summary, we are are a professional, reliable and dedicated bunch.
Part of the Europa team
Menzies Response was acquired by Europa Worldwide Group in February 2019 and we became the Europa Contact Centre. One of the fastest growing and innovative logistics providers in the UK today, award-winning Europa employs a team of 900 in 16 sites aross the country.
Working to the Europa values
Our values are at the core or our business. At Europa we believe in simple and honest transactions, sticking to our word and delivery quality. Team spirit, acting reasonably and driving out complexity are just a few of our priorities and are part of everything we do.