- European Full and Part Load shipments and dedicated Express Vans to move quickly and efficiently between the UK and EU without delays
- Facilitates exports to the EU on DDP terms – removing the hassle of customs for the EU importer, the need for them to appoint a customs broker or pay duties on import and allowing them to zero rate the VAT on import
- Uses anticipated declarations meaning goods can collect and export on the same day
More about DDP
- DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) is the incoterm which makes your EU customers’ lives easier
- The seller takes total responsibility for the export and import formalities, transport, duties and taxes – meaning that the buyer doesn’t need to worry about managing any of those things.
- Goods arrive in France in free circulation meaning they’re free to deliver, the duty having been taken care of and the Europa Flow process zero rating the VAT
“We know our Europa Flow offering is unique and has allowed our Non-Network Operations to stand out from our competitors.
“The difference in operating DDP vs DAP is clearly visible – with DDP, trucks arrive on the continent and then continue to their end destination.
“No stopping, no delays, no VAT payments – no wonder customers and hauliers love working with this product.
“As a result, we have seen a huge increase in volumes from our customers because they’ve experienced the seamless, hassle-free service.
“More and more customers want to work with Europa as their trusted logistics provider because they realise the benefits of operating non-network shipments in this way.
“We have already received amazing feedback from customers, who love our slick, simple yet very effective approach from and hauliers who want to give us more trucks because it allows their vehicles to be more efficient with less down time when compared to the equivalent DAP processes.”
More about Dedicated Express Vans
These benefits are really evident when moving goods on dedicated Express Vans:
- There is no need to stop in transit to discharge T-forms, perform import formalities and wait for VAT and duty amounts to be paid
- Whether it’s a full load or a dedicated express van, transit times are dramatically reduced There are no stops at inland customs points and the whole movement is faster and more efficient
Stephen Hall, European Managing Director of FLEXcon comments on his positive experience with Europa:
“Europa and FLEXcon Europe have enjoyed a long and collaborative partnership with success based on joint core values of integrity and respect.
“We worked side-by-side with Europa for two years on our Brexit plans to ensure continuation of service to our EU customers.
“We saw that Europa Flow would work well for FLEXcon Europe since we don’t have entities in every European country and to fend off European competitors we need to have a seamless, cost effective solution, removing as much hassle for our customers as possible.
“Did the transition go smoothly? It was tough, but we appreciated Europa’s transparency and efforts to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
“Now, just over two months on, our shipments are flowing as normal and we are delighted we chose Europa Flow.
“We would highly recommend the service to other businesses looking for a solution to ensure exports flow smoothly into the EU.”
Flexcon is a Global Business with 65 years’ experience providing label materials for all applications and industries.
More about Europa Road
Europa Road has a network which trunk into Europa’s Dartford 1Hub, where freight connects with daily, direct services to 30 continental hubs, transporting over 45,000 consignments per month with over 2,000 collections and deliveries every day.
For more information please contact us: www.europa-worldwide.com