Our programme offers school leavers and graduates the chance of a professional sales career and the opportunity to start earning whilst learning as part of our European roadfreight team.
With a clear focus on achieving transparent sales targets, from the start you’ll get a company car and a salary of £22,500 and the opportunity to earn commission in the first few months.
Why a sales career in logistics?
Think about the clothes you wear, the car you drive, the stuff you use every day – it all needs transporting from somewhere! This is what Europa does – it’s very likely that you’re wearing something right now that has travelled across Europe on one of our modes of transport. Our services are vital – we’re the glue that joins every bit of the supply chain together.
Our Europa Road team manages freight shipped daily to and from the UK and Europe. With a branch team of 140 we have offices across the country dedicated to a top-notch experience for our 5,000 customers, meaning goods arrive on time at the best possible price.
What is the entry criteria?
To be eligible for the programme, Europa is looking for exceptional young people who:
- Have a full, clean driving licence
- Demonstrate intelligence, common sense in fact a huge amount of drive and ambition
- Are strong all-rounders, but not necessarily academic
- Show a huge amount of interest in the commercial world
- Are focused upon building a successful career
- Eager to learn
- Minimum age of 18
What is the process?
1. Complete the online application form
2. Fill in the online personality profile
3. A preliminary video interview with our Recruitment Team
4. Meet the Manager – face to face interview locally, with our Branch Manager
5. Final face to face local interview
Where would I be based?
At one of our network of regional Europa Road branches across the country.
How do I apply?
Complete our online form here.
Get in touch today!