Job Role: Driver – Class 1 Tramper
Division/Department: Road Transport
Reports to: Trailer Routing Division
About Europa Worldwide Group:
We are an independent privately-owned operator delivering pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide. We’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff and have a presence in more than 160 countries across the globe, offering Road, Air and Sea, Show freight, Warehouse and Contact Centre services.
As a Driver, you will be an integral part of ensuring our full and part load deliveries and collections, are made on time. The work is port work, so you will be collecting trailers from dockside, and making deliveries as per the routing, as well as collections and returning to port for un-accompanied Sea freight movement into mainland Europe. All work is for this position is based within the UK
This is where you come in:
Working with our Trailer Routing desk, you are required to adhere to times where appropriate, but accept that the working day will change as the day progresses. Friendly and professional approach is key as our drivers are the face of our company. We would expect you to control your driving and working time hours over a salaried 60hr week. The work is on a Monday to Friday basis.
Our Ideal Person:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Tramping arena preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Has a clean licence and up to date DCPC
- Ability to be contacted and receive instruction via email whilst on road
- Able to complete required documentation (written correspondence like Run sheets and CMR’s)
In this role, you will:
- Be part of a professional driver team
- Complete tasks that are in line with company values
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package & Management Discretionary Bonus (after 3month probabtion)
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- Receive full uniform after 3 month probation
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.