Job Role: Account Manager
Division/Department: Contact Centre
Reports to: Client Service Team Leader
About Europa Worldwide Group:
Europa Worldwide Group is a leading independent logistics firm, employs over 1000 staff and was recently featured in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 for the second time.
Europa Worldwide Group is a fast-growing privately-owned freight forwarder which is structured into six Divisions – Europa Road, Europa Air & Sea, Europa Warehouse, Europa Show Freight, Europa Contact Centre and Continental Cargo Carriers.
Europa Road operates the UK’s largest European groupage hub which is situated in Dartford. Its network of 13 UK branches trunk into Dartford from where freight connects with daily, direct services to 30 continental hubs.
Working within the Europa Contact Centre the Account Manager will have overall responsibility for multiple clients. You will be expected to monitor and support internal teams to deliver and exceed our clients’ service expectations and proactively review performance and customer activity to support clients in their efforts to improve overall customer experience.
This is where you come in:
We are looking for someone with a strong passion for Customer Service to come and join our Contact Centre team as an Account Manager. Utilising your skills within account management, you will be managing the customer journey, working alongside the internal teams as well as the external clients.
Our Ideal Person:
- Strong background in Customer Service with Key Account Management being advantageous.
- Internal sales experience is not essential but would be beneficial.
- Experience in using MS Office.
- Have an aptitude for problem solving.
- Good communication skills via phone, email and face to face.
- Can communicate clearly and effectively with internal departments of varying seniority.
- Have a “go getter” attitude and sees opportunities rather than obstacles.
- Time management, organisation, prioritising of own daily tasks/activity.
- Enjoys working with people and delivering services.
- Team work, use the team knowledge where necessary and provide support to those seeking your knowledge.
- Be aware of other departmental priorities and pressures.
- Respectful in manner and communication at all times.
- A desire to learn and proactively build own knowledge e.g. client websites, in-house systems, time in other departments.
In this role, you will:
- Monitor Performance (including daily SLAs, call handling, email and online responses) and log improvement opportunities identified.
- Ensure internal teams are fully equipped with the required tools and information to successfully manage client contracts.
- Manage client activity to agreed budgets – escalating any potential areas of “creep”.
- Provide support and guidance to clients setting up new campaign activity, offering solutions and advice on industry best practice.
- Liaise with clients on a regular and proactive basis managing expectations with ever changing requirements and brief.
- Actively seek to develop account growth through the extension of existing services and wider Europa Worldwide Group offerings.
- Analyse and interpret standard client management information, make recommendations where necessary and complete bespoke reporting as appropriate.
- Organise and attend client meetings both on and off site, providing the business with minutes, progressing actions.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and areas of business your client base place with competitors.
- Provide client status reporting to line manager.
- Provide client reporting as agreed.
- Complete monthly client invoicing.
- Review, maintain and update client process documents on a regular basis.
- Advise and review business improvement.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Sick pay scheme
- Buying holiday scheme
- Employee Wellbeing Programme