Job Role: Air Freight Operation Supervisor
Division/Department: Air & Sea
Location: Hong Kong
About Europa Worldwide Group:
Europa Worldwide Group is a leading independent logistics firm, employs over 1000 staff and was recently featured in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 for the second time.
Europa Worldwide Group is a fast-growing privately-owned freight forwarder which is structured into six Divisions – Europa Road, Europa Air & Sea, Europa Warehouse, Europa Show Freight, Europa Contact Centre and Continental Cargo Carriers.
Europa Road operates the UK’s largest European groupage hub which is situated in Dartford. Its network of 13 UK branches trunk into Dartford from where freight connects with daily, direct services to 30 continental hubs.
You will be the teammate of our well-structured Air Freight Team, responsible for processing export/import shipments and all related activities to facilitate the air freight shipment. Candidates with positive attitude, strong independence and willing to work overtime are welcome to apply. We offer long term and stable career to the right candidate.
This is where you come in:
We are currently recruiting for an Airfreight Operation Supervisor to join our Air & Sea team.
Our Ideal Person:
- HKDSE or above with 2 years working experience in air freight export operations.
- Proficient in computer skills (Microsoft Office) and Chinese typing.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin.
- Good communication skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Willing to work overtime and under pressure.
- Shift duty and work at public holiday may required.
- With valid RAR, DGA, DGR would be an advantage.
In this role, you will:
- Air freight rate and space procurement.
- Handle full set of air freight export/import documents.
- Process shipments and follow up by liaise with internal and external parties, including customers, warehouse, truckers, co-loaders and oversea agents.
- Trace cargo status and monitor air freight performance.
- Input data and filing.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Managers.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Sick pay scheme
- Buying holiday scheme
- Employee Wellbeing Programme