Job Role: Air & Sea Pricing Co-ordinator
Division/Department: Air & Sea
Location: Minworth, Birmingham
Reports to: National Air & Sea Sales Manager
About Europa Worldwide Group:
Europa Worldwide Group is a leading independent logistics firm, employs over 1000 staff and was recently featured in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 for the second time.
Europa Worldwide Group is a fast-growing privately-owned freight forwarder which is structured into six Divisions – Europa Road, Europa Air & Sea, Europa Warehouse, Europa Show Freight, Europa Contact Centre and Continental Cargo Carriers.
Europa Road operates the UK’s largest European groupage hub which is situated in Dartford. Its network of 13 UK branches trunk into Dartford from where freight connects with daily, direct services to 30 continental hubs.
Our Pricing Co-Ordinators price and produce quotations on import and export consignments for Europa Worldwide customers. You will also be involved in a range of administrative tasks related to the pricing process. As well as holding direct conversations with customers in relation to these quotations, gaining feedback and trying to convert them into bookings.
This is where you come in:
Europa Air and Sea are continuing to grow and have gone from strength to strength, therefore we are looking for someone to join our Seafreight Pricing team. This role is Customer Service, Internal Sales & Administration with a clear progression plan.
Our Ideal Person:
- Previous experience within Air & Seafreight,
- A confident person with a desire to progress and a basic sales skill set.
- Time management skills are essential as are communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Good understanding of the basic functions in EXCEL, and other Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word) is desirable.
- Someone with a high level of attention to detail is critical to this role.
- Ideally experience in sales associated function.
- English and maths at GCSE level C or above are an ideal.
In this role, you will:
- Enter pricing data into the system.
- Receive and handle quotes from other Europa offices.
- Receive and handle quotes from overseas agents.
- Receive and handle quotes from the external sales team.
- Output and email quotes to customers.
- Call customers for quote feedback.
- Maintain and update customer quote feedback spread sheets.
- Maintain and update rate files for invoicing purposes.
- General administration tasks related to pricing.
- Other occasional general administration tasks.
- Work within the Europa framework.
- Show respect towards the office health and safety guidelines.
- Any other reasonable duty as dictated by your manager, from time-to-time.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Sick pay scheme
- Buying holiday scheme
- Employee Wellbeing Programme