Job Role: Automation Flow Manager
Reports to: General Manager
About Europa Worldwide Group:
Europa Worldwide Group is a leading independent logistics firm, employs over 1000 staff and was recently featured in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 for the second time.
Europa Worldwide Group is a fast-growing privately-owned freight forwarder which is structured into six Divisions – Europa Road, Europa Air & Sea, Europa Warehouse, Europa Show Freight, Europa Contact Centre and Continental Cargo Carriers.
Europa Road operates the UK’s largest European groupage hub which is situated in Dartford. Its network of 13 UK branches trunk into Dartford from where freight connects with daily, direct services to 30 continental hubs.
We are currently recruiting for a Automation Flow Manager to join our team in Corby, working on a brand new state of the art automation line. As our Flow Manager you will be responsible for your shift within the warehouse, working closely with your Area Managers, to ensure that all KPIs and SLAs are met.
This is where you come in:
We are looking for someone who has a strong background within Warehousing as well as hands on experience with production lines or automation.
Our Ideal Person:
- Previous experience of Warehouse management.
- Experience within production lines or automation is essential.
- Quick learner with excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent PC literacy – MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent understanding of SLAs and KPIs within a Warehouse environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines.
- Team player with the initiative to work alone.
In this role, you will:
- Managing disciplinary & grievance cases with HR policy.
- Supports the Shift Manager with resolution of any critical tasks to deliver site objectives.
- Operational Excellence Lead for the department.
- Ensures department is compliant with Health and Safety.
- Ensure teams understand and deliver the daily/weekly/ monthly objectives set.
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure on time target achievement.
- Identify measures that will lead to improved productivity levels.
- Ensure daily/weekly workload planning and volume forecasting routines are accomplished i.e. staffing, equipment, space.
- Assist with the forecasting of staff requirements
- Assist HR and training manager with the delivery of training plans for new starters.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 20 days annual leave.
- Free tea/coffee on site as well as vending machines and canteen facility.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Sick pay scheme
- Buying holiday scheme
- Employee Wellbeing Programme