Do you have Automation or Machinery experience within a Warehouse?
Or are you an experienced Warehouse Operator looking for a new opportunity?
Join our automated warehouse team!
We are currently recruiting for Automation Operators to join our team in our Corby Warehouse on a full-time permanent basis to operate our automotive system.
We are looking for both experienced Warehouse/Automation Operatives and anybody unexperienced with the right work ethic that wants join our Corby Team!
You will need to be able to adapt to new processers and procedures, have a good attention to detail and concentration skills are key. You will be crossed trained across all stations whilst using the latest technology. One weeks training will be provided when you start.
We are looking to recruit Operators for the shifts below:
Night Shift – 6:00pm – 4:30am.
During peak times (over Christmas) the shift will change to 6:00pm – 6:00.
£21,504.00 (£12.21 per hour)
You will receive 2 x 30 minute unpaid breaks.
Friendly shift pattern – 2 days on/2 days off/3 days on/2 days off/2 days on/3 days off.
Our Ideal Person:
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Operative is beneficial but not essential.
- Good basic literacy, numeracy and verbal communication skills.
- Good basic health and safety knowledge.
- Ability to adapt to new processes and procedures.
- Quick learner with good communication skills.
In this role, you will:
- Carrying out tasks as per instructions from Warehouse Team Leader and Supervisor/ or as per process agreed with Team Leaders and Warehouse Supervisors /Managers.
- Respecting all company agreed processes and procedures and in a safe and efficient manner according to all safe working instruction.
- Picking and packing as required.
- Respecting all national and company health and safety regulations.
- Cleaning and tidying warehouse facilities and yard area or as per Team Leader, Supervisor or Manager’s instruction.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 20 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Sick pay scheme
- Buying holiday scheme
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
If you are currently working within a warehouse looking for a change or looking to gain Warehouse experience apply now!!!!