Job Role: Business Development Manager
Division/Department: Contact Centre
Location: Home working with travel to multiple sites
Reports to: Contact Centre General Manager
About Europa Worldwide Group:
Europa Worldwide Group is a leading independent logistics firm, employs over 1000 staff and was recently featured in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 for the second time.
Europa Worldwide Group is a fast-growing privately-owned freight forwarder which is structured into six Divisions – Europa Road, Europa Air & Sea, Europa Warehouse, Europa Show Freight, Europa Contact Centre and Continental Cargo Carriers.
Europa’s recently acquired contact centre based in Ashford offers a range of outsourced customer service solutions to our clients including e-commerce service, event and entertainment booking lines and membership services. To support us in our expansion plans we are currently seeking an ambitious, highly motivated individual to develop a network of contacts and new clients for the business.
This is where you come in:
Working alongside the general manager, the BDM will be responsible for developing and driving the contact centre sales strategy and continued sustainable growth through new business opportunities. In addition, this role will require you to work with internal business stakeholders to promote the contact centre services throughout the wider Europa business.
Our Ideal Person:
- With a successful track record of over 5 years in contact centre B2B sales, nurturing and guiding customers through long sales cycles the ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of the outsource contact centre industry and a professional and solutions-based approach to selling.
- Be proactive and able to take ownership of own workload
- Be driven by meeting and exceeding annual sales budget targets
- Be able to demonstrate excellent relationship building and communication skills – be articulate, engaging and confident.
- Highly ambitious with a willingness to personally invest and support Europa’s companywide long term growth.
- Willingness to undertake travel – our prospects and customers could be based anywhere across the UK.
- Hold current UK driving license
In this role, you will:
- Develop a growth strategy focused on maximising profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Own lead generation and appointment setting.
- Respond to prospect RFQ’s and create tenders.
- Lead sales presentations and facilitate client transition.
- Develop targeted marketing campaigns in collaboration with our dedicated PR agency
- Build and maintain strong network connections across the sector.
- Maintain an understanding of the services portfolio and ensure it is professionally communicated to prospective customers;
- Keep up to date with industry-wide issues and those of our customers and how these translate into business needs.
- Provide reporting on sales performance, market trends and competitor analysis.
- Collaborate with other division business development managers to provide customer cost proposals including contact centre services.
- Work with client services team to identify and support growth within the existing client contracts.
- Analyse market and customer data and conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs, to aid in future development of services
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Company car.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Sick pay scheme
- Buying holiday scheme
- Employee Wellbeing Programme