Job Role: Driver (Class 2)
Reports to: Traffic Desk Manager
About Europa Worldwide Group:
We are an independent privately-owned operator delivering pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide. We’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff and have a presence in more than 160 countries across the globe, offering Road, Air and Sea, Show freight, Warehouse and Contact Centre services.
As a Driver, you will be an integral part of ensuring our deliveries and collections, some of which are timed, are made to our clients, in a friendly, and professional manner. We make drops to High Street, Business Parks, Industrial Estates, and private addresses, so experience is essential.
This is where you come in:
Working with our Traffic desk, and electronic PDA to capture Signature data, you are required to adhere to times, accept that the working day will change as the day progresses. Friendly and professional approach is key as our drivers are the face of our company.
Our Ideal Person:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Multi-drop arena & understand the requirement for Overtime where required in the interests of our business.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Has a clean licence and up to date DCPC
- Ability to use Electronic PDA for signature capture
- Able to complete required documentation (written correspondence)
In this role, you will:
- Be part of a professional driver team
- Complete tasks that are in line with company values
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package & Management Discretionary Bonus (after 3month probabtion)
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.