Job Role: Contact Centre Agent
Division/Department: Contact Centre
Reports to: Contact Centre Team Leader
Europa Worldwide are recruiting for Call Centre Agents to join our friendly, welcoming team based in Ashford, Kent.
Our Call Centre Agents are responsible for handling first line contact for our customers via phone, email, and social media outlets for our clients. Our clients are in a variety of industries, making this a varied, fast paced, and exciting position to work in!
This is a full-time, permanent contract working 35 hours per week. You will be required to have full flexibility on your hours, as your contract will be flexi meaning that you will be required to work within our opening hours which are 8AM – 9PM Monday to Friday, and 9AM – 6PM Saturday and Sunday.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a call centre/customer service/ customer facing environment highly desirable.
- Excellent telephone manner, and a strong communicator with good English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer literate and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Show the ability to be able to multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- An enthusiastic, positive, and professional approach.
- Must be resilient to deal with potentially challenging customers, and work well under pressure
- Must be able to provide full flexibility to work within our opening hours.
- Has the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
Duties of the Call Centre Agent:
- Be the first point of contact for any inbound calls received from customers.
- Multi-task across enquiry channels including phone, email and web chat and social media.
- Assist and support other areas of the team where appropriate.
- Identify trends in customer enquiries, training/team issues and escalate any wider issues to the bureau supervisors.
- Occasionally be required to work additional hours in line with business needs.
- Order/Data Capture and ensure high levels of accuracy with data entry.
What we can offer you:
- £8.91 per hour.
- 24 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday entitlement.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) – offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- Working rotas designed to promote a good work/life balance.
- Training, personal development & career progression available and tailored to you.
- Supportive peers & management team – your success is our success.
- The opportunity to work within a rapidly growing global organisation.
- Working within a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!