Europa Worldwide Group are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service individual, to join our fantastic Customer Service Department.
About Europa Worldwide Group:
We are an independent privately-owned operator delivering pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide. We’ve grown to employ 1,200 staff, have turnover exceeding £200 million and have a presence in more than 160 countries We recently featured in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 for the third time. We are structured into five Divisions – Europa Road, Europa Air & Sea, Europa Warehouse and Europa contact centre.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service individual to join our Europa team. You will need a good telephone manner, ideally come from a logistics background and be able to proactively deal with situations & problem solve.
Working within our Customer Service team you will be responsible for the ongoing management of the existing customer base, focusing of the service provided, retention and customer spend.
This is a hybrid position, of internal sales and customer service.
Our Ideal Person:
- Strong, confident personality, with customer service or admin background.
- Time management skills and dedication to excellent customer service.
- The ability to prioritise and to work under pressure of workload.
- A good head for numbers is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- English and maths at GCSE level C or above are essential.
In this role, you will:
- Receive inbound calls from your client base and dealing with their calls correctly to satisfy the customer’s needs.
- Make outbound calls to your client base to understand what consignments they may have and quoting & booking/managing on their behalf.
- Prepare quotations, maximising the gross profit earning potential for each consignment.
- Refer any complex issues or requests to your line manager, ensuring maximum opportunity is always extracted.
- Log all activity in the CMS where required.
- Report your figures daily into your line manager.
- Develop the business within your customer base to achieve the GP levels required.
- Manage your client base to maintain and develop the business relationship, aiming to become sole supplier where possible.
- Manage all aspects of the Customer accounts, including liaising with internal departments and ensuring credit limits are managed.
- Managing and supporting members of the customer service teams workload when on annual leave.
In reward for your hard work:
- Excellent salary package, plus company laptop.
- Europa Worldwide benefit scheme: offering discounts on latest technology, vouchers and gym memberships (on successful completion of probation period)
- Fantastic working culture and family feel
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic, who also love to have fun
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Contributory company pension scheme
If you think this great opportunity is for you, apply today!
Please note – if you submit your CV, you are giving Europa Worldwide Group Ltd and its subsidiaries consent to hold your personal data.
Please note, all applications will be dealt with according to General Data Protection Regulations. Europa Worldwide Group are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.