Job Role: Float Driver – Class 1 and 2
Reports to: Traffic Desk Manager
About Europa Worldwide Group:
We are an independent privately-owned operator delivering pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide. We’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff and have a presence in more than 160 countries across the globe, offering Road, Air and Sea, Show freight, Warehouse and Contact Centre services.
As a Driver, you will be an integral part of ensuring our deliveries and collections, some of which are timed, are made to our clients, in a friendly, and professional manner. We make drops to High Street, Business Parks, Industrial Estates, and private addresses, so experience is essential.
We are looking for a hard-working, totally flexible, experienced, and reliable driver with both Class 1 and Class 2 experience that will join us as a float driver between the Rigid fleet and Artic fleet.
This is where you come in:
Working with our Traffic desks for Rigids and Artics, you will be required to deliver and collect to and from our customers in a timely manner while maintaining a friendly and professional approach. Our drivers are the face of the company therefore it is important to give our customers the best possible service.
Our Ideal Person:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Multi-drop arena & understand the requirement for Overtime where required in the interests of our business.
- Must have Class 1 and 2 driving experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Is totally flexible on shift starts and class of vehicle requirement.
- Has a clean licence and up to date DCPC
- Ability to use Electronic PDA for signature capture
- Able to complete required documentation (written correspondence)
In this role, you will:
- Be part of a professional driver team
- Be fully SOP trained to meet our internal business requirements.
- Complete tasks that are in line with company values
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package & Management Discretionary Bonus (after 3 month probation)
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.