Job Role: Graduate Trainee Account Manager Development Programme
Reports to: Branch Manager
About Europa Worldwide Group:
We are an independent privately-owned operator delivering pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide. We’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff and have a presence in more than 160 countries across the globe, offering Road, Air and Sea, Showfreight, Warehouse and Contact Centre services.
Our programme offers graduates the chance of a professional sales career and the opportunity to start earning whilst learning as part of our European road freight team. With a clear focus on achieving transparent sales targets, from the start you’ll get a company car (BMW 1 series or equivalent) and a salary of £22,500 and the opportunity to earn commission in the first few months.
Our Ideal Person:
To be eligible for the programme, Europa is looking for exceptional young people:
- You have graduated within the past 3 years.
- Have a full, clean driving licence.
- Demonstrate intelligence, common sense in fact a huge amount of drive and ambition.
- Are strong all-rounders, but not necessarily academic.
- Show a huge amount of interest in the commercial world.
- Are focused upon building a successful career.
- Eager to learn.
In this role, you will:
- Source sales leads using the Company’s in-house CMS or other sources of information.
- Make telesales calls (outbound) to potential clients to profile and qualifying the prospect, using your knowledge of the Europa product portfolio.
- Make appointments in line with targets where customers meet the required qualifying criteria to appoint.
- Visit potential customers with a mind to converting them into customers.
- Prepare of quotations for presentation to the customer.
- Manage of the accounts in your business base, maintaining and developing the levels of business within that client base, ideally with the aim of becoming the sole supplier.
- Manage all facets of the accounts for which you are responsible, including: credit limits and internal communication with operational departments.
- Make regular contact with your customers pro-actively to ensure that we are satisfying the needs of the customer and with a mind to developing further business opportunities from within that account.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Company Car
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.