Job Role: Human Resources Assistant
Division/Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Head of HR
The principal responsibility of the role is to support the delivery of a generalist HR administration service to the Group. In addition, there will be responsibility for the management of the HR Hub and support in delivering Engagement/Charity and Events.
The hours of work will be the standard office hours from 9.00am to 5.30pm with flexibility to complete tasks in hand. Attendance will be required at out of hours company led events.
This is where you come in:
Reporting directly to the Head of Human Resources, the role will focus on ensuring companywide adherence to standard processes, ensuring the HR service is provided in an efficient and effective manner, and in line with service level agreements.
Our Ideal Person:
- Aptitude to learning web related software or practical experience of the same.
- Intermediate to advanced level in MS Office.
- Project management experience desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Secondary Education with English/Maths minimum.
- Ability to drive for future development.
- Previous experience in working in a busy environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility in approach to tasks.
- Good administrative skills.
- Creative abilities.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Confident in communication across the company at all levels.
In this role, you will:
- Support the delivery of a diverse HR administration service.
- Respond to telephone and email enquiries in a professional and timely fashion, escalating matters where required.
- Administer HR-related documentation such as reference response and probation letters, and tracks the return of employee changes documentation, e.g. contractual variation and leaver letters.
- Scan and upload documentation to employee’s records, ensuring records are kept up to date at all times.
- Prepare, check and issue all necessary documentation (hard copy and email) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Update employee records on the HR system as required, ensuring accurate data entry at all times.
- Support the HR team as required e.g. during the annual performance review and salary review activities, assisting in the preparation of mail merge letters.
- Provide feedback to the Head of HR and identifies opportunities for improvements in processes.
- Format briefing resources, policy document and creating process flow charts into Europa branded templates across HR specialisms. Converting existing documents into the same formats.
- Convert text into (Mail Chimp) and creating surveys (Survey Monkey) for HR, including reporting on surveys in a timely manner.
- Update the Intranet (HR Hub) text and images as required and ensuring regular follow up with Head of HR to ensure information is current and updated. Creative input is also required for this task and regular innovative ideas will be welcomed to ensure the HR Hub is engaging.
- Manage a central organisation chart bank, style must be consistent across Divisions and any non-compliance re-formatted. Obtain new starter and leaver information from HR and Divisional Heads to ensure accuracy. Imminently, you will directly list these on the HR HUB.
- Work on Corporate Social Responsibility/Charity and Events projects (administration/publicity/creative and analytic inputs). Carry out market research on events, such as locations and entertainment and requesting marketing materials. Thereafter creating appropriate submissions for consideration.
- Update and harmonise styles across line manager briefing documents (forms, styles and corporate branding).
- Support the HR Manager in the management of the Tech updates and other Benefit related communications/publications ensuring all links are active and updated.
- Work directly with the Head of HR on ensuring projects and division schedules are kept on track and updating project trackers.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) – offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.