Are you Organised? Detail focused? Customer orientated? Why not become the next Logistics Administor at Europa Worldwide!
About Europa Worldwide Group:
We are an independent privately-owned operator offering specialist road, air and sea logistics services. With a strong presence in over 160 countries across six continents, we deliver pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide and we’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff.
To cover the position of Logistics Administrator who will be responsible for customer service, stock control and the whole back office duties involved with distribution for Europa Birmingham customers.
This is where you come in:
We are currently recruiting for someone with strong attention to detail, who has a strong customer service focus and excellent organisational and administration skills.
Our ideal person:
- Previous experience in a Logistics environment or stock control.
- Excellent organizational, communication, time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent PC literacy – MS Excel and MS Word
- Good numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Self – motivated
- Passion for delivering an exceptional level of customer service
As a Logistics Administrator, you will:
- Dealing with despatch and receipt operations and following SOPs
- Collation and presentation of KPIs
- Dealing with all the office administration and logistics functions
- Data entry and updating the systems and keeping all documentation up to date and organised
- Dealing with stock operations
- Working to tight deadlines based on distribution deadlines
- Coordinating transportation details and advising on any delays or problems that may arise
- Reporting and providing the correct documentation for shipment to customers
- Liaising between the transport and the customers
- Making sure that the MHRA standards and procedures are applied in regards to the pharmaceutical contracts
- Administrating the inbound and outbound activities of the duty suspended stock applying the HMRC regulations
- Dealing with clients and follow up on requests and orders
- Dealing with complaints, customer queries and raising claims
- Internal and External Customer Service liaison
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent basic salary.
- Support and mentoring.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.