Job Role: Logistics Administrator
The Logistics Administrator will be responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service and the back office duties for their key account within the warehouse.
This is where you come in:
Working closely with one of Europa’s key customers, we are looking for someone who is able to provide the highest level of customer service as well as all the administration functions required.
Our Ideal Person:
- NVQ in customer service (ideally) or a passion for delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
- Quick learner with great attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills (verbal/written).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent PC literacy – MS Excel and MS Word.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines.
- A team player with the initiative to work alone.
In this role, you will:
- Deal with inbound and outbound calls.
- Deal with all the office administration and logistics functions.
- Be responsible for data entry and updating the systems and keeping all documentation up to date and organised.
- Deal with despatch and receipt operations.
- Deal with stock operations.
- Work as part of a busy team and work to set deadlines based on distribution deadlines.
- Deal with clients and follow up on requests and orders.
- Coordinate transportation details and advise on any delays or problems that may arise.
- Report and provide the correct documentation for shipment to customers.
- Collate and present inbound KPIs.
- Deal with the complaints and customer queries.
- Liaise between the hauliers and the customer.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) – offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.