Job Role: Logistics Administrator
Location: Minworth, Birmingham
Reports to: Logistics Administration Manager
Due to further expansion, an additional Logistics Administrator is required to support a key customer account. This person will be responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service and the back office duties involved with distribution.
This is where you come in:
We’re recruiting for an experienced administrator within the logistics industry who has an exception level of customer service skills.
Our Ideal Person:
- NVQ in customer service (ideally) or a passion for delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
- Quick learner with great attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills (verbal/written).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent PC literacy – MS Excel and MS Word.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines.
- A team player with the initiative to work alone.
In this role, you will:
- Deal with inbound and outbound calls.
- Deal with all the office administration and logistics functions.
- Be responsible for data entry and updating the systems and keeping all documentation up to date and organised.
- Deal with despatch and receipt operations.
- Deal with stock operations.
- Work as part of a busy team and work to set deadlines based on distribution deadlines.
- Deal with clients and follow up on requests and orders.
- Coordinate transportation details and advise on any delays or problems that may arise.
- Report and provide the correct documentation for shipment to customers.
- Collate and present inbound KPIs.
- Deal with the complaints and customer queries.
- Liaise between the hauliers and the customer.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) – offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.