Job Role: Logistics Administrator Team Manager
Location: Minworth, Birmingham
We are looking for an experienced manager or supervisor to lead and manage the Logistics Administration team. Each Logistics Administrator will be managing their own key account within the Warehouse, focusing on customer service and back off duties involved with distribution.
This is where you come in:
We are looking for an experienced Supervisor/Manager to join our Warehouse division. Ideally you will have a knowledge of the Logistics industry, but you must have experience leading and managing a team, have a good head for numbers and excel in customer service.
Our Ideal Person:
- A minimum of 2 years management or supervisory experience.
- Experience working within the Logistics industry and an understanding of the general principles of transport operations is advantageous,
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to manage your team, working to their individual strengths.
- Excellent IT skills including a thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of HMRC regulations regards bonded operations is beneficial.
- Flexibility, commitment and dedication.
In this role, you will:
- Day to day management of the logistics administration department.
- To work within a challenging and demanding environment.
- To investigate and resolve customer and management related queries.
- To be a point of contact for customers and establish a positive focal point as a representative of Europa Worldwide Group.
- To attend and lead meetings in relation to existing customers and new contracts if required.
- Preparation of reports for management and customers (KPI etc.).
- To conduct employee performance reviews and appraisals.
- To develop the team members and to organise required training.
- To promote a positive and supportive working environment equally for all members of the team.
- To ensure completion of relevant HR documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Knowledge of HMRC requirements and keeping up to date with customs warehouse (bond) legislation.
- To deal with despatch and receipt operations of: duty suspended and duty paid stock
- To deal with stock operations (adjustments, stock movements, releases).
- To follow the SOPs and update when necessary.
- To monitor performance of parcel and pallet carriers.
- Coordination of transportation details.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.