Job Role: Marketing and Communications Manager
Reports to: Marketing and Communications Director
About Europa Worldwide Group:
Europa Worldwide Group is an ambitious independent logistics operator specialising in Road freight, Air & Sea freight and Warehousing.
We provide market leading products and services to leading international and UK businesses who have chosen Europa because of its commitment to providing best in class services.
We have featured in the prestigious Sunday Times Top Track 250 three times and employ over 1,300 staff globally. The company’s turnover of £260 million in 2021 is expecting to increase to £300 million in 2022.
To oversee the development and implementation of marketing strategies to promote the company’s products or services. Analyse market trends, identify target audiences and work with other teams to execute campaigns that effectively reach and engage customers, employees, and other stakeholders.
Our Ideal Person:
- An experienced marketer with at least 5 years’ experience
- Strong technical understanding of marketing practices, campaign management, social media marketing and SEO
- An analytical individual capable of making decisions and problem solving daily.
- Able to take the initiative in highlighting what marketing is required on an international, national, or local level.
- Ability to produce engaging content, with a keen eye for detail and excellent copywriting skills.
- A strong project manager who can ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Proactive, with great communication skills, highly organised with the ability to work under tight deadlines and to multitask.
In this role, you will:
- Manage an integrated approach to marketing campaigns to maximise impact.
- Support Group Divisions with PR, digital and social campaigns including new openings.
- Support the development and delivery of internal engagement campaigns, including an engaging and relevant content in the Quarterly Newsletter across the Group
- Manage social media efforts on various social networks, including LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
- In line with the Europa Worldwide Group marketing strategy develop, establish, and maintain digital marketing strategies to meet objectives.
- Develop and maintain all online content including websites across the Group.
- Track the performance of marketing strategies implemented and come up with timely modifications to nurture more leads online.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by their line manager, commensurate with the role.
- Ensure you comply and follow our company values, which we refer to as ‘Our Approach to Business’!
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package £35k to £38k
- 25 days annual leave, plus all UK bank holidays (double check for blue collar workers)
- Fantastic benefits portal
- Maternity & Adoption pay (13 weeks full pay, 13 weeks half pay, and 13 weeks of statutory pay
- Paternity – 2 weeks full pay
- Bereavement leave
- Pension (5% employer and 3% employee)
- Death in Service – life cover – 2 x salary for all UK employees
- VDU Vouchers
- Buying/selling annual leave scheme
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Remote Working
- Mobile phone & Laptop