Job Role: RDP Transport Planner
Division/Department: Road/Domestic Transport
Reports to: Domestic Network Manager
About Europa Worldwide Group:
Europa Worldwide Group is an ambitious independent logistics operator specialising in Road freight, Air & Sea freight and Warehousing.
We provide market leading products and services to leading international and UK businesses who have chosen Europa because of its commitment to providing best in class services.
We have featured in the prestigious Sunday Times Top Track 250 three times and employ over 1,300 staff globally. The company’s turnover of £260 million in 2021 is expecting to increase to £300 million in 2022.
This administrative role is in place to control the freight movement between Dartford and the Regional Distribution Partners; by ensuring the collection and delivery of cargo is effected on time consistently giving Europa and our Partner a single point of contact delivering a good service.
This is where you come in:
We are currently looking for an experienced individual to join our Europa team. You need a good telephone manner and attention to details, ideally coming from a freight background and proactively deal with solutions and problem solve.
Our Ideal Person:
- Good UK Geographical knowledge.
- Experience within transport/shipping.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Confident communicator.
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
In this role, you will:
- Review and plan using the volumes of freight to/from RDP.
- Resolve queries efficiently and professionally.
- Manage communication internally for the necessary partners.
- Understand collective consignment volumes and manage as required.
- Investigate solutions for excess freight that is efficient and cost effective.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by their line manager, commensurate with the role.
- Ensure you comply and follow our company values, which we refer to as ‘Our Approach to Business’!
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa Rewards Scheme (offers/discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc)
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Additional holiday scheme
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Car Parking
- 25 Days Holiday
- Hybrid working after training
- Canteen facilities
- Company events