Job Role: Road Account Manager
Reports to: Branch Manager
About Europa Worldwide Group:
We are an independent privately-owned operator delivering pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide. We’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff and have a presence in more than 160 countries across the globe, offering Road, Air and Sea, Showfreight, Warehouse and Contact Centre services as well as our industry-leading road services.
Responsible for achieving and exceeding financial, appointment and telesales (outbound calls) targets as dictated by the line Manager and for maintaining and developing your customer base for which you will be fully accountable.
This is where you come in:
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our road freight team. Ideally you will come from a sales background or have previously worked within freight forwarding.
Our Ideal Person:
- A strong & confident personality.
- A proven track record in sales or telesales.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure within a targeted environment.
- A strong head for numbers.
- Passionate and driven.
- Excellent customer service.
- Fantastic communication skills – written and verbal.
In this role, you will:
- Source sales leads using the Company’s in-house CMS or other sources of information.
- Make telesales calls (outbound) to potential clients to profile and qualifying the prospect, using your knowledge of the Europa product portfolio.
- Make appointments in line with targets where customers meet the required qualifying criteria to appoint.
- Visit potential customers with a mind to converting them into customers.
- Prepare of quotations for presentation to the customer.
- Manage of the accounts in your business base, maintaining and developing the levels of business within that client base, ideally with the aim of becoming the sole supplier.
- Manage all facets of the accounts for which you are responsible, including: credit limits and internal communication with operational departments.
- Make regular contact with your customers pro-actively to ensure that we are satisfying the needs of the customer and with a mind to developing further business opportunities from within that account.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package and uncapped bonus.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.