Here at Europa Worldwide Group, we are currently going through some very exciting growth plans within our Road division. We currently have a national sales team and we’re looking to grow that team significantly through our very rewarding “RAM Scheme”.
If you’re looking for a career in sales, are customer service focussed with a pro-active attitude and have that natural ‘sales spark’, then we can offer you a role that has excellent financial rewards and excellent career progression opportunities.
We are offering a £30,000 starting salary, a car from day 1 and an uncapped commission scheme. Below are the average earnings of our current Sales Account Managers.
- Year 1 – £31,578
- Year 2 – £44,328
- Year 3 – £52,862
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales driven and entrepreneurial individual, who wants a role where they can build their own mini business and eventually develop into a position where your managing your own team.
About Europa Worldwide Group:
Europa Worldwide Group is a leading independent logistics firm, employs over 1100 staff and was recently featured in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 for the second time.
Europa Road operates across 13 UK branches.
Your responsibilities for this amazing opportunity will consist of achieving and exceeding financial, appointment and telesales targets as requested by the line Manager as well as maintaining and developing your customer base for which you will be fully accountable.
This is where you come in:
We are currently recruiting for multiple Sales Account Managers to join our highly successful Road Freight team. We require driven individuals, who are motivated by building a strong and successful customer base and the financial rewards that this provides.
Our Ideal Person:
- A strong, confident, and resilient personality
- Ideally some sales experience (although this is not essential)
- Passionate about sales and customer service.
- The ability to work well and thrive under pressure, within a targeted environment.
- Have fantastic communication skills both written and verbal with an impressive telephone manner.
- Be eager to learn, develop and excel in your career within sales.
In this role, you will:
- Source sales leads using the Company’s in-house CMS or other sources of information.
- Make telesales calls (outbound) to potential clients to profile and qualifying the prospect, using your knowledge of the Europa product portfolio.
- Visit potential customers and prepare quotations for presentation to the customer.
- Manage the accounts in your business base by maintaining and developing the levels of business within that client base, ideally with the aim of becoming the sole supplier.
- Make regular contact with your customers pro-actively to ensure that we are satisfying the needs of the customer and with a mind to developing further business opportunities from within that account.
What you can expect from us:
- £30,000 starting salary with an uncapped commission scheme, progression and career development
- Company car from day 1, laptop and phone
- 24 days holidays + bank holidays
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period)
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- Contributory company pension scheme
Please note – if you submit your CV, you are giving Europa Worldwide Group Ltd and its subsidiaries consent to hold your personal data.
Please note, all applications will be dealt with according to General Data Protection Regulations. Europa Worldwide Group are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.