Job Role: Sales Account Manager (Road Freight)
Reports to: Branch Manager
About Europa Worldwide Group:
Europa Worldwide Group is a leading independent logistics firm, employs over 1300 staff and was recently featured in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 for the second time. Europa Road operates across 16 UK branches.
Your responsibilities for this amazing opportunity will consist of achieving and exceeding financial, appointment and telesales targets as requested by the line Manager as well as maintaining and developing your customer base for which you will be fully accountable.
This is where you come in:
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Account Manager to join our highly successful Road Freight team. We require driven individuals, who are motivated by building a strong and successful customer base and the financial rewards that this provides.
Our Ideal Person:
- A strong, confident, and resilient personality
- Ideally some sales experience (although this is not essential)
- Passionate about sales and customer service.
- The ability to work well and thrive under pressure, within a targeted environment.
- Have fantastic communication skills both written and verbal with an impressive telephone manner.
- Be eager to learn, develop and excel in your career within sales.
In this role, you will:
- Source sales leads using the Company’s in-house CMS or other sources of information.
- Make telesales calls (outbound) to potential clients to profile and qualifying the prospect, using your knowledge of the Europa product portfolio.
- Visit potential customers and prepare quotations for presentation to the customer.
- Manage the accounts in your business base by maintaining and developing the levels of business within that client base, ideally with the aim of becoming the sole supplier.
- Make regular contact with your customers pro-actively to ensure that we are satisfying the needs of the customer and with a mind to developing further business opportunities from within that account.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent and competitive salary package with an uncapped commission scheme.
- Company car, laptop, and phone
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period)
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays + bank holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.