Job Role: Sales Operator
Reports to: Branch Manager
About Europa Worldwide Group:
We are an independent privately-owned operator delivering pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide. We’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff and have a presence in more than 160 countries across the globe, offering Road, Air and Sea, Showfreight, Warehouse and Contact Centre services as well as our industry-leading road services.
To support the Manager and particular sales staff through administrative duties to allow them to focus on new and existing business development. Along with general office admin this will also involve the direct communication with the branches customer base via email and phone, along with the utilisation of Europa software.
This is where you come in:
We are currently looking for a Sales Operator to join our Europa team. You will need a good telephone manner, ideally come from a customer service position and be able to proactively deal with situations & problem solve.
Our Ideal Person:
- Strong, confident personality with a strong customer service background is required.
- Attention to detail with a passion for customer service is critical to this role
- Time management skills are essential as are communication (phone and writing) skills
- The ability to prioritise and to work under pressure of workload is also a necessity
- A good head for numbers is required.
- English and Maths at GCSE level D or above are essential.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a pool of key accounts
- Speak with customers on a daily basis, dealing with issues and bookings
- Office administration duties
- Receive inbound calls from within the branches client base and either redirect the call to the relevant employee or, if they are away from the office, deal with their call correctly in order to satisfy the customer’s needs.
- This will include taking the details of a quote / calculating a price / using your experience and that of others to conclude a sale price / communicate that to the customer / enter the booking onto our system and provide feedback on the shipments progress to the customer.
- Enter the customers bookings onto our system will be a daily task and requires excellent attention to detail while working with the sales representative to make sure you have all the required information
- Log any activity with the customer onto the CMS system
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.