Are you a people person? Can you easily build rapports? Do you have an eye for detail?
About Europa Worldwide Group:
We are an independent privately-owned operator offering specialist road, air and sea logistics services. With a strong presence in over 160 countries across six continents, we deliver pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide and we’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff.
- To price import and export consignments in an accurate, timely and competitive manner to assist securing new business, and retain existing business.
- Administration tasks related to the pricing process are an important part of the role. The Pricing Co-Ordinator will be required to work closely with the internal and external sales teams, along with the operations department and customers directly.
- Holding direct conversations with customers in relation to quotes, in order to gain valuable feedback whilst trying to convert to a booking.
- There is potential for a progression plan into an internal sales role.
This is where you come in:
Europa Air and Sea are continuing to grow and have gone from strength to strength, therefore we are looking for someone to join our Seafreight Pricing team. This role is Customer Service, Internal Sales & Administration with a clear progression plan.
Our ideal person:
- A confident person with a desire to progress and a basic sales skill set.
- Time management skills are essential as are communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Good understanding of the basic functions in EXCEL, and other Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word) is desirable.
- Someone with a high level of attention to detail is critical to this role.
- Ideally experience in sales associated function
- Industry experience required, but desirable.
- English and maths at GCSE level C or above are an ideal.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Entering pricing data into the system.
- Receiving and handling quotes from other Europa offices.
- Receiving and handling quotes from overseas agents.
- Receiving and handling quotes from the external sales team.
- Outputting and emailing quotes to customers.
- Calling customers for quote feedback.
- Maintaining and updating customer quote feedback spread sheets.
- Maintaining and updating rate files for invoicing purposes.
- General administration tasks related to pricing.
- Other occasional general administration tasks.
- Working within the Europa framework.
- A respect towards the office Health and Safety guidelines.
- Any other reasonable duty as dictated by your manager, from time-to-time.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent basic salary.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.