We are currently recruiting for a Pricing Co-Ordinator within our Seafreight division. The main purpose of this role is to price import and export consignments in an accurate, timely and competitive manner to assist in securing new business and retain existing business. Administration tasks related to the pricing process are an important part of the role. The Pricing Co-Ordinator will be required to work closely with the internal and external sales teams, along with the operations department.
This role will be based in our Birmingham branch (Minworth, Sutton Coldfield) and the hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm. There is a highly competitive salary on offer, depending on experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Entering pricing data in to the system
- Receiving and handling quotes from other Europa offices, overseas agents and external sales teams
- Outputting and emailing quotes to customers
- General administration tasks
- Calling customers for quote feedback and dealing with all issues and queries related to pricing
- Maintaining and updating rate files for invoicing purposes
We require someone with extensive experience in administration and pricing/quoting customers. Experience in freight forwarding is desired, however not essential. A solid background in customer service and a high level of attention to detail alongside excellent communication skills (verbal and written) is critical to the role.
If you have the above experience and would like to join a successful logistics and freight forwarding business that continues to grow and invest, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV.
Please note – if you submit your CV, you are giving Europa Worldwide Group Ltd and its subsidiaries consent to hold your personal data.