Job Role: Senior Road Account Manager
Reports to: Branch Manager
About Europa Worldwide Group:
Europa Worldwide Logistics is a leading logistics and distribution company with representation in six continents and operating in over 120 countries. Established in 1966, we deliver pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide.
Responsible for achieving and exceeding financial, appointment and telesales (outbound calls) targets as well as maintaining and developing your customer base for which you will be fully accountable.
This is where you come in:
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join our Europa ROAD division. We are looking for a sales driven individual, with previous experience in European freight forwarding to join our fantastic local team.
This is a great opportunity to undertake an exciting position in a great working environment that offers great benefits and excellent financial rewards!
Our Ideal Person:
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in European freight forwarding within a field sales environment
- Be motivated by success and want to develop at an accelerated pace
- Have a strong and confident personality
- Have a passion for sales and be driven by the opportunity to make money
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure within a targeted environment
- Have fantastic communication skills, written, verbal and with an impressive telephone manner
In this role, you will:
- Achieving and exceeding financial, appointment and telesales targets
- Business development including; sourcing sales leads, proactive calling and cold calls
- Maintaining and developing your customer base for which you will be fully accountable for
- Management of the accounts in your business base and visiting potential customers
- Preparing quotations for presentations
- Converting prospective clients to live, trading clients
- Precise internal communication with all operational departments
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary package and uncapped bonus.
- Company car, laptop and mobile (dependant on experience/passing 6-month probation)
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays
- Contributory company pension scheme.