Europa Worldwide Group are currently recruiting a experienced Warehouse Shift Manager to lead and develop a warehouse team to ensure we consistently meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. Manage the operation within your area of responsibility, leading a team of Team Managers and Warehouse Operatives.
Are you looking for a new challenging role?
Are you driven and have a passion for succeeding within the workplace?
This is where you come in:
We are looking for an independent and dynamic Shift Manager to manage a team of Team Managers and Warehouse Operatives.
About Europa Worldwide Group:
Europa Worldwide Group is an ambitious independent logistics operator specialising in Road freight, Air & Sea freight and Warehousing.
We provide market leading products and services to leading international and UK businesses who have chosen Europa because of its commitment to providing best in class services.
We have featured in the prestigious Sunday Times Top Track 250 three times and employ over 1,300 staff globally. The company’s turnover of £260 million in 2021 is expecting to increase to £300 million in 2022.
Our ideal person:
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or equivalent is required for this role.
- Experience in a production line environment also beneficial.
- Knowledge of the HMRC regulations regarding the processing of duty suspended products.
- Analytical approach to solving challenges
- Able to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail.
In this role, you will:
- Train and develop all team members to ensure a fully multi-skilled and capable work force to meet customer needs and demands.
- Proactively lead absence, performance and disciplinary meetings and investigations and conduct 1-1s, probation and appraisal reviews.
- Monitor and develop Health and Safety within the warehouse, developing best practice through regular checks and audits with responsibility for carrying out accident/incident and root cause analysis investigations where required.
- Provide solutions-focused and analytical reporting of data to management, operating and interrogating warehouse management systems (WMS).
- You must be confident in attending customer meetings and liaising with external customers on a regular basis.