Job Role: Stock Controller
Reports to: Shift Manager
About Europa Worldwide Group:
Europa Worldwide Group is a leading independent logistics firm, employs over 1000 staff and was recently featured in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 for the second time.
Europa Worldwide Group is a fast-growing privately-owned freight forwarder which is structured into six Divisions – Europa Road, Europa Air & Sea, Europa Warehouse, Europa Show Freight, Europa Contact Centre and Continental Cargo Carriers.
Europa Road operates the UK’s largest European groupage hub which is situated in Dartford. Its network of 13 UK branches trunk into Dartford from where freight connects with daily, direct services to 30 continental hubs.
We are looking for a Stock Controller at our Birmingham Branch.
You will be responsible for stock control and inventory.
We are looking to cover the following shifts:
06:00 – 15:00 and 14:00 – 22:00.
The working week will be Monday-Friday initially, but some occasional weekend work will be required.
This is where you come in:
We are looking for a person to cover the position of a Stock Controller. You will need to have previous experience within this role and a good knowledge of stock control/inventory. You must have a proactive attitude and be able to problem solve.
Our Ideal Person:
- Previous experience in Stock Control/Inventory is essential.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Must be able to use or adapt to WMS.
- Must have a good level of confidence to communicate with senior levels of the team.
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Office. Particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
In this role, you will:
- Create stock control/inventory spreadsheets
- Use our Warehouse Management System
- Run through discrepancies from the previous day
- Deal and respond to any operations issues
- You will be fully responsible for cycle counts created on Excel
- Advise operations team on if new SKUs are required or if any stock is running low
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Sick pay scheme
- Buying holiday scheme
- Employee Wellbeing Programme