Job Role: Trainee Operator
Division/Department: Europa Road
About Europa Worldwide Group:
We are an independent privately-owned operator delivering pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide. We’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff and have a presence in more than 160 countries across the globe, offering Road, Air and Sea, Showfreight, Warehouse and Contact Centre services.
This role will be providing administrative support to our Planning Team in Dartford.
This is where you come in:
We are looking for an ambitious school leaver to come in and join us as a Trainee Operator.
Our Ideal Person:
- Strong, confident personality with the willingness to learn.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and communication (phone and writing) skills.
- The ability to priorities and to work under pressure of workload is also a necessity.
- A good head for numbers is required.
- English and Math’s at GCSE level D or above are essential.
In this role, you will:
- Provide administrative support to the International Planning Team.
- Generate costings for the team.
- Upload jobs onto our system in a timely and accurate manor.
- General office administration duties.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) – offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays plus 8 days bank holiday.
- Full canteen facilities on site.
- Free onsite parking.
- Contributory company pension scheme.