Job Role: Warehouse Operative
Reports to: Warehouse Team Leader / Warehouse supervisor.
About Europa Worldwide Group:
We are an independent privately-owned operator delivering pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide. We’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff and have a presence in more than 160 countries across the globe, offering Road, Air and Sea, Showfreight, Warehouse and Contact Centre services.
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our growing team in our Minworth based warehouse on a full-time permanent basis.
We are looking for experienced Warehouse Operatives and would also be open to hiring unexperienced candidates with a passionate work ethic, that are keen to join our team!
You will need to be able to adapt to all tasks required of you, have good attention to detail and both communication and concentration skills are key. You will report into Warehouse Team Leaders or Managers and will be required to engage with your team and ensure all daily activities are successfully completed whilst maintaining all company policies and procedures in a safe and efficient way.
This is where you come in:
Our site is open from 5:30AM to 22:30PM, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work 9 hours per day (with two thirty-minute unpaid breaks). Overtime will also be available dependant on the business needs, at a rate of X 1.5 of standard hourly pay.
Our Ideal Person:
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Operative is beneficial but not essential.
- Good basic literacy, numeracy, and verbal communication skills.
- Good basic health and safety knowledge.
- Ability to adapt to new processes and procedures.
- Quick learner with good communication skills.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Happy to provide a level of flexibility with working hours during peak periods.
- FLT License (desirable).
In this role, you will:
- Carrying out tasks as per instructions from Warehouse Team Leaders and Managers / or as per process agreed with Team Leaders and Warehouse Managers.
- Respecting all company agreed processes and procedures and in a safe and efficient manner according to all safe working instruction.
- Picking and packing as required.
- Respecting all national and company health and safety regulations.
- Cleaning and tidying warehouse facilities and yard area or as per Team Leader, Supervisor or Manager’s instruction.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package ranging from £8.91 – £10.10 per hour dependant on experience & qualifications.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days annual leave + public bank holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Sick pay scheme
- Buying holiday scheme