Warehouse Shift Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Shift Manager to join our new, up and coming warehouse in Corby.
The purpose of this role will be to manage a team of 30+. You will need to have previous experience within this role and a good knowledge of warehouse operations. A good understanding of profit and loss is also essential.
You will need strong people skills and be able to add value through an engaging management style. You will be required to participate in all disciplinary and appraisal reviews and provide development plans for your team.
AM Shift 6am – 2pm
PM Shift 2pm – 10pm
Within this position you will be:
- Effectively plan and manage your team to maximise productivity and profit whilst minimising damage and cost.
- Leading and developing your team ensuring the correct culture is embedded in order to maintain high customer service levels.
- Managing the agency labour requirements in line with customer forecasts and budgets.
- Ownership of relevant KPI and SLA targets of your team
- Ownership of probation and annual appraisal reviews
- Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting to maintain high standards of inventory
You will have:
- Knowledge of the HMRC regulations regarding the processing of duty suspended products.
- IOSH managing safely qualification
- In depth knowledge of ISO & HMRC guidelines & standards
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or equivalent is required for this role.
- Experience in a production line environment also beneficial
- Quick learner with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
About Europa Worldwide Group
Europa Worldwide Group is one of the largest privately-owned transport and logistics companies in the United Kingdom. Established in 1966, we deliver pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide. We’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff and have become a market leader in efficiently moving goods across the globe for over 50 years by air, by road and by sea. We’re due to open our new and exciting 715,000 sq. ft warehouse in Corby, with the latest innovative technology.
What we can offer you
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- On-site canteen facilities
- Free parking
- Additional annual leave benefits
- Support with health and wellbeing