Job Role: Warehouse Supervisor
Reports to: Warehouse Shift Manager
About Europa Worldwide Group:
We are an independent privately-owned operator delivering pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide. We’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff and have a presence in more than 160 countries across the globe, offering Road, Air and Sea, Showfreight, Warehouse and Contact Centre services.
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor to join our new, up and coming warehouse in Corby.
This is where you come in:
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the completion of a variety of warehouse activities set by the Europa Management Team. Duties include inventory management, hygiene management and goods in and out management.
Our Ideal Person:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a supervisory/management role within a warehouse or logistics environment
- Experience in inventory control and stock management.
- Able to effectively manage a team.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to prioritize workloads
- Quick learner
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
In this role, you will:
- Effectively manage a team to maximise productivity whilst minimising damage and waste.
- Ensure employee compliance to the site’s policies and procedures and be able to Manage absence and understand the disciplinary process up to stage 2.
- Manage the attendance of the team.
- Accurate OPS reporting and management of Warehouse Management Systems.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly audits are completed accurately and on time and ensure that all Accident and Near miss reporting is completed within scope and accurately.
- Prioritisation of workload to successfully meet deadlines within the operation.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) – offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Contributory company pension scheme
- On-site canteen facilities
- Free parking
- Additional annual leave benefits
- Support with health and wellbeing