Job Role: Warehouse Team Leader
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
About Europa Worldwide Group:
We are an independent privately-owned operator delivering pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide. We’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff and have a presence in more than 160 countries across the globe, offering Road, Air and Sea, Showfreight, Warehouse and Contact Centre services.
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Team Leader to join our new, up and coming warehouse in Corby.
This is where you come in:
We are looking for candidates to cover the position of a Warehouse Team Leader across the PM and Weekend shifts. As Warehouse Team Leader you will be required to support the Supervisor in the day to day running of the warehouse operation.
Within your area of responsibility, you will be required to engage with your team and ensure all daily activities are successfully completed whilst maintaining all company policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Person:
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment.
- NVQ in Warehouse and Team Leading is highly desired.
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Leader or equivalent is a benefit but not essential for this role. All training will be provided for the successful candidate.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
In this role, you will:
- Effectively leading your team to ensure the successful completion of all orders throughout your area of responsibility.
- To ensure all products are located in accordance to the Warehouse Management System.
- Ensure employee compliance to Attendance & Sickness policies and up to stage 1 disciplinary procedures.
- Monitor employee performance through attitude, pick rates and accuracies
- Maintain high standards of health and safety practices and be fully competent in understanding the Near Miss and Accident process.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme
- On-site canteen facilities
- Free parking
- Additional annual leave benefits
- Support with health and wellbeing.