Job Role: Warehouse Team Leader
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor – (Dependant on shift pattern)
About Europa Worldwide Group:
We are an independent privately-owned operator delivering pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide. We’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff and have a presence in more than 160 countries across the globe, offering Road, Air and Sea, Showfreight, Warehouse and Contact Centre services.
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Team Leader to join our team at our brand-new, state of the art facilities based in Corby, on a full-time permanent basis. We are looking to recruit Team Leaders for the below shift:
Start date 1st June:
Fixed shift Monday – Friday
22:00 – 06:00
From the 1st September the shift will change to the following:
Friendly shift Pattern – 2on/2off/3on/2off/2on/3off
18:00 – 06:00
£11.70 Per Hour
This is where you come in:
Europa Warehouse is going from strength to strength and with our new (and biggest) site currently under construction in Corby, we now need ambitious and smart people to join and lead our Warehouse operations teams.
Our Ideal Person:
- NVQ in Warehouse and Team Leading
- Previous experience as a warehouse leader or equivalent is a benefit but not essential for this role. All training will be provided for the successful candidate.
- Quick learner
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of MS Excel and MS Word
- Good numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for delivering an exception level of customer service
- The ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines
- Team player with the initiative to work alone
In this role, you will:
- Effectively leading your team to ensure the successful completion of all orders throughout your area of responsibility.
- To ensure all products are located in accordance to the Warehouse Management System.
- Ensure employee compliance to Attendance & Sickness policies and up to stage 1 disciplinary procedures.
- Monitor employee performance through attitude, pick rates and accuracies
- Maintain high standards of health and safety practices and be fully competent in understanding the Near Miss and Accident process..
- Ensuring the cleanliness and general working conditions of the depot are well maintained.
- To ensure 5S standards are adhered to for consumables in your area.
- Understand the vision and values of the company.
- Basic understanding of the WMS and Operational reporting tools.
- Basic understanding of Warehouse Operations.
- Effective Comms with key stakeholders.
- Carrying out all task reasonably set by the management team.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holiday.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Sick pay scheme
- Buying holiday scheme
- Employee Wellbeing Programme