Europa has been involved with numerous specialist sectors; providing logistics support and expertise for over 120 medical trade shows and conferences, over 90 food industry trade shows, 75 sportswear shows and events, 55 financial shows and conferences, almost 30 education shows and nearly 15 automobile trade shows and events.
- Planning for your exhibition requirements
- Shipping to and from site
- Handling your materials onto the exhibition stand space
- Full documentation service
- Tour management and specialist charter
- Customs clearance under temporary import
- Full on-site MHE services (i.e. fork-lift, cranes, etc) and off-site storage of packaging
We have provided supported events in Cairo, and Nairobi. Germany is one of the top European destination for Europa, having supported events to almost 120 events over the past 10 years. Popular cities for our support include Berlin, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, and Munich.
Other European locales where we are support customers include 40 shows in Paris, and 20 in Amsterdam. Closer to home we’ve supported clients at almost 140 shows, events and conference in London, at renowned venues Olympia (25 shows), and ExCel (25 shows).
Further abroad, Europa have provided event logistical services to clients at shows in Dubai, Istanbul¸ Singapore, in Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
Given Europa’s ability to provide excellence in any location and for any sector, we have supported a vast number of global brands over the years. Our customers include the top retailer in fragranced candles who have been a customer of Europa for three years utilising our services for 12 trade shows, globally.
We also work closely with the top international sportswear brand who have been using Europa Showfreight for almost 10 years. We have provided support for over 250 events, shows and exhibition for the sportswear giant.
- We’re a member of IELA – the specialised network of Showfreight agents
- We have detailed global knowledge of import procedures
- We’re experts in road show management for multi-market tours
- We keep exhibitors up to date with the ever-changing laws of importing into complex markets
- We support organisers with build-up and break down, vehicle movements sand customs clearance under temporary import
- We support trade bodies with all export documentation, put together group participations for overseas trade participations for them and arrange export of shipmentsAll of this is provided through our trusted worldwide network of specialist partners offering local knowledge, with proven reliability and support at every show site worldwide. We help to take the stress out of event management.